We're a fast growth agency making waves and we need the very best people to sustain our growth. We know that better results start with better people.
Collectively we are ambitious, proud and hardworking. We laugh, cry, drink, play games and celebrate together. We balance a demand to drive brilliance with a culture that ensures everyone smiles, everyday. We’re always interested in brilliant people across our core disciplines of Media, Digital and PR so if there isn’t a role below that suits you perfectly, drop us a note with your CV anyway to Helen@WeAreBoutique.co.uk. But only if you’re really good. Better people; better results.
Day off for your birthday
Minimum 25 days holiday
Personal development plans
Quarterly Betterment days
Twice yearly away days
As a PR Account Executive you’ll have the exciting opportunity to be a part of a fast-paced team, securing coverage for a broad range of B2B and consumer clients.
You’ll be confident in your writing abilities and know just how to tell a story to entice a journalist over the phone. With a keen interest in digital marketing you’ll be eager to develop your understanding of how PR marries with SEO and the wider marketing landscape, including social media.
This position will not only support the senior members of the team but will provide the unique opportunity to contribute to wider business objectives and securing new clients.
– Write press materials (e.g. press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces)
– Media Relations – pitch stories and feature ideas to journalists across print, broadcast and online media
– Respond to enquiries from journalists
– Influencer Outreach – be able to engage key online influencers through a mix of channels
– Provide interview briefings to clients
– Monitor media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
– Learn how to use best of breed PR and SEO tools to deliver and evaluate campaigns more effectively
– Attend client meetings when required
– Evaluation – contributing to reporting documents
– Brainstorm creative ideas for PR campaigns
You will have in-house or agency PR experience and/or be educated to PR degree level. More importantly, you’ll have bags of enthusiasm and an appetite to develop your PR skills. You’ll be a team player, taking personal pride in your work and not being afraid to let your personality shine through. We’re an eclectic bunch!
Got the relevant skills/experience? Like the sound of us? Pop your CV over to our People and Culture Manager, email@example.com
We’re currently experiencing technical issues with the contact form – please do not use.
The better strategy and implementation agency. We think and do. Better.