By popular demand, our Social offering is growing, and we’re now looking for a Senior Account Manager to be a huge part of it.
Do you love to be immersed in trends and innovations? Enjoy conjuring up creative content?
If this sounds like a bit of you, then pop your peepers on this:
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Elevate Boutique as social expert via relevant social platforms and events.
- Help to shape our social offering.
- Represent us at client and industry events
- Take RFI’s creating a strategic plan considering all departments and social platforms.
- Deliver your strategic plan in pitches.
- Build meaningful relationships with our clients, establishing their trust in us as social media experts through industry-leading output.
- Manage, coach and mentor to help develop our social team.
- Oversee and advise on the distribution of all organic content.
- Define how clients strategically connect with their audience through community management.
- Champion integration internally.
- Set the standard for reporting through the expert delivery of key account reports.
- Develop social tools/ reports, keeping us current and best in class.
Some of the things you’ll bring:
- A love of agency life – you’ve got agency experience and know it’s the right environment for you.
- People Management – you love getting the best out of people and get a kick out of seeing them develop.
- Collaboration – you know we’ll go further if we go together.
- Creative thinking and writing – you’re able to work both independently and collaboratively on ideation for content across social.
- Accountability – your pride in your work means you are sure to make things happen to wit pace and to the best of your ability.
- A love of brands and social media: you’re fascinated by brands, how they market themselves and use social media to do this. You are naturally curious about the developments of the digital world and excited by its potential.
- Pride in your work: we treat our client’s brands with love and are precise about our approach. You will take real pride in what you deliver and always strive for extraordinary.
- Authenticity – you aren’t afraid to be yourself and to enhance our team with what makes you uniquely you.
Some of the things you’ll get:
Our purpose of ‘Realise your Potential’ inspires us to create an environment for our team where you can do just that, and we take engagement very seriously. We offer Hybrid and flexible working, a fabulous office in the creative hub of Holbeck Urban Village, socials, generous holiday allowance rising with service, regular performance reviews and supported goal setting. As well as various programmes such as ‘Brewtique’ and ‘Be Extraordinary’ that we’d be happy to tell you all about.
We encourage a range of applicants because we know that a diverse workforce is a better workforce. It ensures we are representative of the society within which we live and our clients work. We believe that inclusion and diversity makes for a more inspiring and rewarding environment and we take great care to ensure our people are comfortable being themselves.