We want to be the most famous agency in the North. Famous for working with brilliant clients and delivering outstanding work. That starts with our marketing and sales activity where building fame and following is the first step to generating growth.
We need a highly experienced Growth Director to strategically guide us through that process, leading the sales and marketing activity of the business working with both internal teams and external partners
If this sounds like you, hop aboard and help us realise extraordinary growth!
- With 5+ years’ experience in a recognisable agency, you’ll understand the relationship between sales and marketing and can bring robust processes with a proven track record of setting and delivering against targets.
- You’ll want to break new ground in how agencies market and sell themselves, this is not an outbound sales role.
- You’re experience means you know the formulas; you’ve tested and learnt, and you need an agency willing to give you the freedom to put into practice everything you know.
- This role is responsible for the entire sales process that starts with content and events, through to the sales cycle and conversion of prospects.
- Experienced in leadership you’ll be used to taking accountability for targets and delivery as well as leading marketing activity
- Sales experience and knowledge of the sales cycle
- You’ll understand the value of people and be able to develop and lead a strong team
- You’ll have experience in one of our core channels of Media, digital or PR and be capable of strategic thinking in that given channel. A more rounded experience of working across channels would be preferable but not essential.
A BIT OF WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and own the development of an ongoing marketing plan that builds fame and following for the agency as well as supporting the sales process.
- Create and own the roll out of the marketing plan based around events, content and partnerships.
- Develop a 12 month annual plan focused on building visibility of the agency with an emphasis on events (online and in person), speaking opportunities, content plans, events in partnership events, networking etc.
- Be always on, looking for new, potential clients, building an exciting, motivating, highly refined and laser focused database of potential clients. You will work with the MD to identify targets and use your direct reports or external partners to develop that data set.
- Direct the outbound process. Currently sat with external partners you’ll have responsibility for selecting and managing the partner agencies and/or recruiting internally. Act as the Lead contact on pitches from first contact, chemistry and briefing through to onboarding, implementing a robust, experience-based process.
- Create, curate and own the full marketing and sales process from the data and target audience to the nurturing strategies of prospects.
- Select and manage the platforms we use for data management and all marketing activity.
Boutique is an integrated media, digital marketing and PR agency based in Leeds. We’re channel agnostic, which means we provide a more holistic strategic view of how clients should invest their marketing spend to meet their objectives. It rids us of silos, bias and enables us to provide transparent thinking and deliver the right solution to meet our agreed KPIs. It gives us the freedom to be more strategic, considering the customer journey and ensuring clients are in the right place at the right time. Strategy first, implementation later.